Friday, February 27, 2009

On My Mind

I think the stock market (Dow Jones Industrial Average) will bottom out at 6,200.
I predict oil will trend upward through summer and gas prices will again shoot up to the $3-$4 per gallon range.
I believe there will be talk of a Texas secession if things get worse on the border and the downturn escalates.
It is my opinion that if the government is hellbent on spending trillions, then let’s spend it going to the moon! What the heck?
If you can afford a car or a house, now is the time to buy.
I think if you are sitting around waiting for the for the government to give you money, you need to spend that time getting a job and before you know it, you won’t need or want government money.
I’m pretty sure I’m smarter than many in our Congress and I sure don’t think I’m smart enough to run for office. That thought scares me.
I believe it is important to know everything about your children. It’s easy to see change when you are that aware.
I like Childress and her residents - especially the ones who are reading this.
I hope we get adequate moisture this spring.
I hate to run, but I need to drop some weight.
Seeing my boys on the big slide at Fair Park scares me to death.
Sometimes I wonder why my wife likes me. Other times I wonder how she can tolerate me.
I wish everyone of us would take the effort to let our elected officials know what we think about giving a company like AIG $100 billion.
I love to hold and squeeze my boys every day because I know it won’t last forever.
Sean Penn is not smart ... at all. He can act however.
I tell you this because today I was asked what I was thinking. That’s about it for now.

Copyright Christopher Blackburn 2008

No comments: